Groups of 2-3 students snap modular circuit components onto LEGO® bricks or sew them into hats and shirts for light-up fashion shows. Pieces are ready to go out of the box, no tools or soldering required. Activity cards familiarize students with functions of each component, including switches, diodes, batteries, resistors, transistors, and integrated circuits. Then, online curriculum, lesson plans, and activity packets provide access to a variety of hands-on experiments. Lessons relate back to everyday activities like flipping on the lights or pressing buttons on a video game controller. Recommended for Upper Elementary and up. See full contents list below.
4-Pack includes 4 Student Sets and 1 Teacher Set with instruction and resources.
12-Pack includes 12 Student Sets and 1 Teacher Set.
Student Set includes:
- Jumbo Pushbuttons, 2 Ea
- Slide Switch, 1 Ea
- Coin Cell Battery Holder, 1 Ea
- Jumbo LEDs, 4 Ea • Screw Terminal, 1 Ea
- Female Header, 1 Ea
- Blink/Fade Board, 1 Ea
- Photoresistor, 1 Ea
- Transistors (1 ea PNP, NPN), Set of 2
- Resistors (1 ea 470, 1k, 4.7k, 10k Ohms), Set of 4
- Alligator Clips, 5 Ea
- Vibrating Motor, 1 Ea
- Nylon Conductive Tape (1/8"W), 1 Ea
- CR2032 Coin Cell Batteries, 5 Ea
- Brick Baseplate, 1 Ea
- Plastic Organizer, 1 Ea
Teacher Set includes:
- Complete contents of Student Set
- Large Organizer (Replaces organizer from Student Set), 1 Ea
- Nylon Conductive Tape (1/8"W), 4 Ea
- CR2032 Coin Cell Batteries, 20 Ea