This laser engraving machine features 30-watt CO2 laser that can cut and engrave versatile materials like cardboard, wood, steel and even fabric, yet fits in any classroom, library, or activity nook. Students will blend art and technology as they let creativity flow through tactile making experiences.
Beamo is intuitive to use, thanks to compatibility with free Beam Studio software for iOS/Android devices. Fledgling designers draw their idea, take a picture, and upload it to the mobile app. Then they simply drag and drop the image onto a real-time view of their workpiece, press print, and watch the fun begin! As students become familiar with technology, they can edit texts and vector files, modify bitmap images, and more!
Cutting and engraving is extremely safe for institutional environments. A fully enclosed work area keeps curious fingers at bay, and an auto-stop function pauses the workflow if the lid is opened. 24-1/4”L x 17-1/2”W x 7”H; 48-1/2 lb. See tech specs below. Recommended for Elementary and up.
- Power. AC 110V
- Camera. HD CMOS
- I/O: Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Camera Preview Area. 11.81” x 7.68”
- Standard Mode
- Work Area: 11.81” x 8.27”
- Work Area Depth: 1.77”
- Borderless Mode
- Work Area: 10.23” x 8.27”
- Spec: 30 W CO2 Laser
- Cutting Thickness: 0-5 mm (varies by material)
- Moving Speed: 0 ~ 300 mm/s
- Maximum Material Height: 45 mm
- Mode: Vector, Graphic (monocrome, gray scale)
- Operating System: Windows, macOSX, Linux, Chrome OS
- File Type: JPG, PNG, SVG, DXF