Build an aircraft, hovercraft, jet car, and much more by simply rearranging the 6 power modules around the core master module. All pieces feature magnetic connections for extremely quick and simple assembly. Students can follow along with the construction examples in the booklet for inspiration as they begin the creative process. As skills progress, they can start experimenting with their own designs. Let critical thinking and logical learning take over as students code their new robot in the Makeblock app on Android and iOS phones or tablets. Program it using block-based coding to perform stunts including flips and spirals in the air. Students can also use the remote-control interface in the app to manually control the robot via a Bluetooth connection. Ideal for up to 2 students. Recommended for Elementary.
- iOS Devices – Requires iOS 9.0 or later versions. Compatible with iPhone5, iPad mini, iPad 3 or later models.
- Android Devices – Requires Android 4.3 or later versions.
- Master Controller Module, 1 Ea
- Hovercraft Base, 1 Ea
- Power Modules, Set of 6
- Protective Covers, Set of 10 (5 Ea Top, Bottom)
- Battery and Charger, 1 Ea
- Charging Cable, 1 Ea
- Instruction Booklet, 1 Ea