The rugged treads on Roli let this robot travel over more surfaces without getting stuck, compared to robots with standard wheels. Working in a group of 2-3, students collaborate to personalize the EZ-Robot to roll, write, wave, or carry items with its gripper hands or in a built-in storage tray according to commands programmed in the EZ-Builder app. An innovative built-in camera lets students incorporate advanced detection and tracking abilities while the rover moves and interacts with its surroundings. The camera can also be used to interact with objects, colors, faces, and QR codes. The software uses three different programming interfaces, allowing students to start with block coding, move to a program that incorporates logic and different coding terms, and then translate the graphical program into code to write their own commands from scratch. Easily customize the robot and increase the length of its arms using EZ-bits that slide into place to create a secure connection. Simply slide the pieces apart to separate them. Recommended for Middle School and up.
- Minimum Operating System Requirements – Windows 8.1 or higher; Intel Pentium, AMD 64, 32 Bit 1.8 GHz CPU; 6 GB RAM; and 200 MB free drive space.
- Wi-Fi Robot Controller, 1 Ea
- Rover Body Top, 1 Ea
- 3 Servo-motor Arm with Gripper, 2 Ea
- Lever HDD Servo-motor, 1 Ea
- Rotation HDD Servo-motor, 1 Ea
- LiPo Battery and Charger, 1 Ea
- Extension Cable, 2 Ea
- EZ-B Camera, 1 Ea
- 2.5 Amp Motor Controller, 1 Ea
- Wire Spiral Wrap, 6"L, 2 Ea
- USB Wi-Fi Dongle, 1 Ea
- EZ-Builder Control Software, 1 Ea