Students assume the versatile, real-world roles of writer, director, costume designer, art director, and animator as they produce their own animated film using an HD camera and specially designed editing software for Windows and Mac OS X. Whether making a stop-motion LEGO brick film, molding their own claymation characters, or capturing a live flower blooming with time-lapse photography, creativity and imagination will flow to the small screen.
HUE Animation software is easy to use, allowing for frictionless creative expression from conception to cinema. Students will learn the same techniques used by the pros by adding text overlay, special effects, and sounds to stop-motion clips, then share finished videos with the whole class.
Kit includes HUE HD camera, 1 software license, and the HUE Book of Animation with step-by-step instructions for creating 20 stop-motion example videos. See full contents list and software/hardware requirements below. Recommended for Elementary and up.
- HUE HD USB Camera, 1 Ea
- Camera Base, 1 Ea
- USB to Mini-USB Cable (6'L), 1 Ea
- CD, 1 Ea
- HUE Animation Software User License, 1 Ea
- The HUE Book of Animation, 1 Ea
- PC: Windows 10, 8, 7 or XP and graphics drivers with OpenGL 2.0 support
- Mac: OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher and an Intel processor, or any Mac running macOS
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)